Tips and Resources
Want ideas on how to get noticed during the ESPID 2020 Virtual Meeting? Or how to boost engagement with your research?
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
3 Ways to Get Noticed
How to Boost Your Research
Social Media Tips
We have a dedicated hashtag for ESPID 2020 to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting about the congress, make sure to use #ESPID2020 plus any other relevant hashtags.
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Meeting with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2020 plus other relevant hashtags.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Forum’s official accounts.
- Post photos and mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2020 on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also like and share ESPID posts with your audience.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the ESPID sessions, and post it as a Facebook story with #ESPID2020.
- Watch and share ESPID YouTube videos.
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of templates for Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, and even make your own personalised promo.
Click on the images to download them
Join Me at #ESPID2020
#ESPID2020 Facebook Frames
Presenting at #ESPID2020
Personalised Images for Posters and Presentations
You can add your presentation or e-Poster title, session, date and time to the templates below.
- Recommended font: Gotham (medium)
- Recommended font colour: white
Example – Sharable Image
Twitter – Tweet