Registration is now closed!
Resident / Fellow**
Student / Nurses**
* ESPID Member: registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2020 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
The ESPID 2020 virtual meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with your colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
All sessions will be available on demands for up to 3 months after the virtual meeting.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Once you register, please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2020 Congress, Rotterdam
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-178
IBAN Number: CH59 0483 5150 0934 9217 8
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments: we highly recommend to complete your payment prior to the virtual meeting in order to be able to access the virtual platform without delays. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including September 2, 2020 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between September 3 and October 14, 2020 – 50% will be refunded.
- After October 15, 2020 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
ESPID will be collecting attendance data during the Meeting using RFID tracking technology to understand participation patterns, improve the meeting, and develop new services for the delegates.
After the Meeting, you will be sent a link that will provide you with your ESPID 2020 attendance data. Thank you for your participation.
ESPID 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 043
Fax: +41 22 906 9140