- Share a picture that captures the essence of the ESPID Virtual Meeting on either Facebook or Twitter
- Post/Tweet your photo using the
#ESPID2020 and #ESPIDanywhere hashtags
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be shared by Thursday, 29 October, 12:00pm CET/UTC+1.
The winner will be announced on social media on Friday 30 October.
FREE Registration to ESPID 2021!
The contest is open to all ESPID 2020 delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ESPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ESPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ESPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ESPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ESPID and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, 30 October 2020. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels.