Faculty Reimbursement Rules
Reimbursement of costs will be processed only after the Meeting. Please keep receipts for all of your expenses.
Following the Meeting, you will receive a link where you will be able to upload your receipts, banking details and submit your claim. No other expenses besides those listed will be reimbursed.
In accordance with ESPID’s mission to be more environmentally conscience, ESPID encourages sustainable travel to the Meeting. If you travel to the Meeting by train instead of plane (when available), ESPID will give you a free ticket to the Networking Event. This ticket can be claimed, at the Meeting, by showing receipt at the Registration Desk.
- Claims exceeding these amounts will not be reimbursed unless negotiated and agreed well in advance with the organisers via the Meeting Secretariat
- Cost of ground transportation to/from the airport will also be reimbursed as long as the total is within 50 EUR.
- Payment upon submission of original receipts only.
- Standard class (train/coach) fares only, where applicable.
- Car mileage is paid at 0.32 EUR per mile.
- Learn more about travel to Rotterdam here.
- Accommodation for invited speakers will normally be for a maximum of the 5 nights of the Annual Meeting (Mon-Fri) in the designated headquarter hotel(s) reserved by the organisers. Committee members have different entitlements. Please check your letter from the Organisers regarding your entitlement. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Reimbursement of additional nights is permitted for Board members and committee chairs where this is specifically to permit attendance of meetings relating to ESPID business (including the WMW and ERMC).
|Domestic travel (in The Netherlands): flights, train, car||€ 120|
|flights from Europe||€ 500|
|flights from Middle East||€ 600|
|flights from North/ North America/ Canada:||€ 1,800|
|flights from Australia:|
|flights from Africa||€ 1,200|
|flights from Asia||€ 1,800|